1. "National Retinoblastoma Project" (ICMR)-Guwahati Site, Centre code 04 since April 2009 to March 2014
2. "Ophthalmic Telepathology Project" between Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai and Sri Sankaradeva Nethralaya, Guwahati, Assam, INDIA
3. ICMR sponsored SN-SSN technology transfer project "To train and develop infrastructure of molecular ophthalmic pathology and rapid diagnosis of ocular infection in a ophthalmic institute of Assam"
4. DBT funded project: Proteomics based identification and validation of urinary biomarkers for the Age - Related Macular Degeneration
5. "Prevalence and causes of amblyopia in children aged 6 months to 16 years in Kamrup (metro) district". - an ICMR project
6. Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences(SSUHS) sponsored project ' Association between Structural and refractive component of eye and Diabetic Retinopathy'
7. Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences(SSUHS) sponsored project 'Correlation of Biochemical Parameters-HBA Ic Lipid Profile and Apo Lipoprotiens in Adult Diabetic patients with Diabetic Retinopathy'